High Capacity Color Changing Silica Buster DI Filter Cartridge
SuperDI™ Color Indicating SilicaBuster™ Multi-Layer DI Cartridge - High-Capacity 10in Shell, 3in dia x 10in L
SpectraPure® SilicaBuster™ Mixed-Bed Multi-Layer Deionization Cartridges are fabricated with semiconductor grade resins for highest possible purity water. They are capable of producing 18 meg ohm-cm resistivity water. They are the first deionization cartridges designed to reduce silica, nitrates and phosphate levels in the low ppb range. These newly formulated cartridges far exceed the performance of previous cartridges, offering enhanced contaminant removal, longer life and higher purity. And now, SuperDI™ SilicaBuster™ DI Cartridges have even greater capacity than our standard-shell cartridges!
- Now with 33% more capacity than our standard SilicaBuster™ DI cartridge
- Color changes to show remaining capacity and cartridge exhaustion
- For ultra high purity water (18 meg ohm-cm resistivity)
- Enhanced silica removal
- Highest silica, nitrate, phosphate, and heavy metal removal of any 10 inch DI cartridge available
- Optimized for post RO or post distillation filtration
- Highest capacity of other similar size cartridges
- Aluminized mylar packaging eliminates DI cartridge degradation
Note: Deionization cartridge life is greatly reduced when operated on low pH waters, or water with high CO2 (carbon dioxide) levels. Exact cartridge life will vary greatly with pH, carbon dioxide levels, and TDS etc. in your RO water or the feed water supplying the RO system. Aeration or de-gasification of RO product water is recommended for such waters for removal of carbon dioxide.