All warranties are covered by the manufacture. In the unlikely event that you receive a defective product, or becomes defective during it's warranty coverage. Please contact us for instructions on how to proceed. We can usually service the warranty if the product is less then 30 days old. Many of the manufactures prefer to deal directly with the consumer on warranty exchange. We will give you contact information when you call or email. We will provide a web link when ever possible for your convenience.
To help avoid returns, please be sure to ask questions on any products you are unsure of. We are staffed by qualified saltwater hobbyist and can help you find the best product for your needs. If you need to return an item, you first will need to contact us for an RA (Return Authorization) number. Any return shipped back to us without this RA number will be refused. To qualify for a return, you must meet the follow criteria. 1. Returns must be issued an RA number with in 30 days of invoice date. 2. Product must be unopened and in resalable condition. All original instructions must be included. If your return is not in new condition or missing parts, we will issue a partial credit or possibly refuse the return. 3. Returns must be shipped back fully insured and properly packaged. 4. You must clearly mark the RA number on the outside of the shipping box. Do not ship any product back in it's product box. Always put the product inside a cardboard box fully packed, otherwise the item will not be in resalable condition and you will not receive full credit or possibly refused. Shipping charges are NOT refundable unless the merchandise was shipped in error. Orders can not be canceled after they have been shipped. Refused orders are subjected to an automatic 25% restocking fee plus return freight charge. Orders can not be cancelled or refused due to delay in shipping.
In-store purchases: There is no guarantee on livestock (fish, corals, invertebrates, ect.) All livestock sales are final.
Website purchases: We offer a "Live on Arrival" guarantee on fish, corals, sand and rock. This does not include shipping cost. Their are some fish and corals that don't qualify for this guarantee, you will always be notified if your items fall into this category. All DOA's must be reported within 6 hours or receipt of shipment. You must be available to receive the items and acclimate them to your system within 1 hour of delivery. If you are not home or plan on acclimating them later that is fine, but that is at your own risk. Many of the animals can go a very long time in transit, but we use the fastest shipping available to preserve the animals health. This guarantee only applies to orders shipping 1-day express.
Usa Shipping/Damage Claims
We ship United Parcel Service. US Postal Service, and Fedex available by special request. USPS is our primary shipper of dry goods and Fedex is our primary shipper of livestock. We automatically email you a Tracking number on all in house orders. Some larger items might be drop shipped which might not have tracking available. US Postal Service is mainly used for PO boxes and some small light packages.
What if it's damaged
From time to time packages are going to show up damaged. This doesn't happen very often but unfortunately is just life in mail order. If this happens, you should contact us immediately and let us know what is damaged in your shipment. You will need to keep all original shipping boxes, packing and damaged item until we contact the shipper. We will file the claim on your behalf. Often the shipping company will want to come back and inspect the package. Once the claim is filed, we will ship you a replacement. NOTE: Livestock shipments do not qualify for damage claims.
We do not ship anything out of the continental US.
We are committed to protecting your privacy at Coral Unlimited LLC. We will not collect any personal information from you that you do not volunteer, and we are the sole owner of all information collected on this site. We do not sell, share, or rent this information to others in any way that we have not mentioned in this statement.
Automated Information Collection
Corals Unlimited LLC. collects information only in instances where we feel it will be of assistance in providing individuals with quality service. Corals Unlimited LLC. routinely collects information used to create summary statistics in determining ways to improve on-line services. Information collected is vital to identifying system performance and/or problematic areas that need correction.
Information collected through e-mails and web forms
When personally identifying information is submitted, such as e-mail correspondence containing a question or comment, we use the supplied information to fulfill or respond to request(s). This information is also stored for reference when making improvements and/or adjustments to our web site and on-line services. It should be noted that e-mail is a form of communication that is not entirely within a secure environment. Many of our web forms are completed in a secure environment and are generally more secure than typical e-mail delivery.
Use of Information
Corals Unlimited LLC. will not provide, sell or share your personal information to any nonaffiliated third party for independent use. We share information only in one of the following circumstances: a) you authorize it; b) you have requested a transaction requiring it; c) or we are required or permitted by law to disclose such information.
We use reasonable precautions to keep the personal information you disclose both in your browsing and your purchases and to only release this information to third parties we believe share our commitment to privacy. However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for the actions of these parties.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that Corals Unlimited LLC is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage you to be aware of when you exit our site and to become familiar with the privacy policies of each web site that collects personally identifiable information.
Obtaining Your Consent
Corals Unlimited LLC.
49 Topsham Fair Mall Rd. #20
Topsham, ME 04086
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
1. Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Web Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services in this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Web Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. Any and all videocassettes, DVDs and similar products sold are for private, home use (where no admission fee is charged), non-public performance and may not be duplicated.
2. Shipping Limitations. When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Web Site. All purchases from this Web Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Web Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. We will file file any claims with UPS for damaged and/or lost shipments on your behalf.
3. Accuracy of Information. Corals Unlimited LLC attempts to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on this Web Site. For example, products included on the Web Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Web Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
4. Use of this Web Site. The Web Site design and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Corals Unlimited LLC and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials located on this Web Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
5. Trademarks. Trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of Corals Unlimited LLC and its affiliates. Nothing contained on this Web Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Web Site without the written permission of Corals Unlimited LLCs or such third party owner.
6. Linking to this Web Site. Creating or maintaining any link from another Web site to any page on this Web Site without Corals Unlimited LLC's prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Web Site or any material displayed on this Web Site in frames or through similar means on another Web site without Corals Unlimited LLC's prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Web Site must comply will all applicable laws, rules and regulations and with the terms of the permission granted by Corals Unlimited LLC.
7. Third Party Links. From time to time, this Web Site may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Corals Unlimited LLC, or its affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Web Site. Neither Corals Unlimited LLC nor any of its affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site. Neither Corals Unlimited LLC nor any of its affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Web site, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from such Web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using such Web sites. If you decide to access any other Web site linked to or from this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
8. Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that Corals Unlimited LLC may have at law or in equity, if Corals Unlimited LLC reasonably determines that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, Corals Unlimited LLC may take any action they reasonably deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal from this Web Site of the related materials. Corals Unlimited LLC will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing Corals Unlimited LLC to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
10. DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER Premium Aquatics NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER Corals Unlimited LLC NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES MAKE ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURES, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Corals Unlimited LLC HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, Corals Unlimited LLC HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS "CONSUMERS" IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Corals Unlimited LLC does not assume any responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site or your downloading of any materials, from this Web Site. IN NO EVENT WILL Corals Unlimited LLC, THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, RETAIL PARTNERS NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEB SITE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEB SITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEB SITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER'S OR SUPPLIER'S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE.
12. Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. Corals Unlimited LLC may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Web Site. 13. Choice of Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and Corals Unlimited LLC to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. This Web Site is administered by Corals Unlimited LLC from its offices in Topsham Maine. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Maine, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this Web Site shall be brought only in the courts of Sagadahoc County, Maine or the United States District Court for the Southern District of Maine. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions shall be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. 14. Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Web Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web Site at any time without notice.
Return to Corals Unlimited