- Complex system of non-pathogenic aerobic and anaerobic microbes, as well as natural
enzymes, specifically formulated to establish biological filtration in new aquarium set-ups,
and to enhance the rate of nitrification, denitrification, and organic waste degradation in
marine and freshwater aquaria through complete nutrient remineralization.
- Supplied in a state of suspended animation for maximum longevity.
- Formulated utilizing extensive data compiled by microbiologists.
1. Rapid reduction of organic carbon, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and phosphate.
2. Digestion of uneaten/undigested food, excreta, detritus, and other latent organic material, resulting in cleaner and healthier aquarium substrate
3. Reduction of organic compounds into nutrients that encourage the growth of photosynthetic organisms
4. Greatly-reduced hydrogen sulfide production.
5. Increase in dissolved oxygen concentration.
6. Limits availability of pre-existing phosphate to undesirable forms of algae and cyanobacteria.
7. Increased water clarity.
Brightwell Aquatics MicroBacter7 is a world renowned water conditioner that has a wide range of benefits for any beginner or expert hobbyist looking to start a new aquarium set-up. MicroBacter7 helps rapidly reduce levels of organic carbon, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate & phosphate.
It also provides a healthier aquarium substrate, encourages growth of photosynthetic organisms, reduces hydrogen sulfide production, increases dissolved oxygen concentration, and improves water clarity. The concentration of dissolved and particulate organic materials in any aquarium can have a significant impact on the overall appearance and health of organisms residing in that aquarium.
Using Bright well Aquatics MicroBacter7 helps greatly improve water quality leading to healthier aquarium inhabitants for all marine and freshwater aquariums. Bright well Aquatics MicroBacter7 does not require refrigeration, but refrigeration will maximize the shelf-life of the product.