ReFresh | Marine | 4oz | Dr Tim's Aquatics
Control Green or Brown Water in your Reef, Nano, or Seahorse Aquarium
Use Dr.Tim's Re-Fresh in your reef, nano, or seahorse aquarium to control brown or green water issues. Re-Fresh is a potent combination of beneficial bacteria that work together to maintain clear water, clean aquarium surfaces and eliminate unpleasant odors.
- Keeps surfaces clean
- Maintains water clarity
Choose the size best suited for your system:
- 4oz bottle treats 240 gallons (908 liters)
- 8 oz bottle treats 480 gallons (1,817 liters)
- 16 oz bottle treats 960 gallons (3,634 liters)
- 32 oz bottle treats 1,920 gallons (7,268 liters)
- 64 oz bottle treats 3,840 gallons (14,534 liters)
- 128 oz bottle treats 7,680 gallons (29,069 liters)
Re-Fresh should be added on a weekly basis to help maintain a clear, clean and sparkling aquarium.
Because the condition of every aquarium varies, it may be necessary to add Re-Fresh more frequently (every other day) to achieve desired results.
Directions:Shake well before using.
Dosage: Add 5 ml per 10 gallons of aquarium water.
Caution: Re-Fresh may be harmful to snails and shrimp.
Do not overdose on tanks containing these organisms. Wait 5 to 7 days after final dosing to add these organisms.