ChaetoGro | Chaetomorpha Multi-Nutrient | Brightwell Aquatics
- For all marine aquariums & ULNS systems
- Shrimp & Invertebrate safe
- Phosphate & Nitrate free
- Provides 13 elements critical to long-term health, growth, and coloration of aquatic plants
- Well-suited to ULNS aquariums and designed for nutrient control of phosphates and nitrates by chaetomorpha uptake
- Formulated utilizing extensive research on aquatic algae nutrient requirements
Basic: For the first 2 weeks of use, add 5ml (1 capful) of product per 20 US-gallons of aquarium volume twice each week; increase dosage thereafter depending upon perceived nutrient needs of chaeto algae. When used in this fashion, 500 ml treats up to 2,000 US-gallons (7,600 L).
Advanced: Daily dosing is recommended, as it maintains a more stable and natural environment than dosing weekly, in which nutrient concentrations spike just after dosing and then gradually decrease throughout the course of the week. To dose daily, add 6 drops per 20 US-gallons per day; adjust dosing volume after one week in accordance with the appearance of algae and perceived need for nutrients. Important: Brightwell recommends the use of MicroBacter7 and Reef BioFuel or Katalyst to maintain proper carbon levels for the Chaeto, as well as proper bacterial function in the system.
Note: For proper Chaeto growth, Brightwell recommends that the hobbyist maintain a minimum of .01 ppm phosphate and 3 to 5 ppm nitrates in the reef system. If levels fall below these values, proper nutrient control will not efficiently occur. If the levels are low, use NeoPhos or NeoNitro as directed on their labels, as necessary to bring them up to the proper level.
- Potassium (K) as Soluble Potash (K2O) (min) 1.30%
- Boron 0.009%
- Carbon 0.005%
- Calcium 0.14%
- Chlorine 0.39%
- Cobalt 0.0004%
- Iron 0.1%
- Magnesium 0.4%
- Manganese 0.0475%
- Molybdenum 0.004%
- Sulfur 0.16%
- Zinc 0.002%